What do we provide?
- Roof inspection with free written estimate
- Total roof replacement
- Installation of: metal, cedar shingles, shakes, composition shingles, flat roofs, and class IV (hail impact resistant) See the products page for detailed descriptions on each
- Discounts up to 50% on your homeowners insurance
- Sky lights
- Attic Ventilation
- Repairs / Leaks
Steps You Should Take
Before the Project
- Attic Valuable: If decking will be replaced, protect items from falling debris by moving or covering.
- Driveway Access: Please keep your driveway clear during the work period. You may want to park vehicles that will be used during work periods on the street.
- Pictures and Shelving: Sometimes items hung on walls or placed on shelves may fall due to the hammering vibration. Please place these vulnerable items in a safe place.
- Exterior Clearance: Move patio/pool furniture, potted plants, gardening equipment, or any other items that may catch debris or restrict mobility of the crew.
- Electrical Power: Check exterior electrical outlets to make sure they are in working order or run an extension cord through a window.
- Attic Wires and Pipes: Please let us know of any wires or pipes that are within two inches of the roof decking that may have been installed since the home was built.
During the Project
- Shingle Delivery: Compare color and type with your contract. Contact us immediately if it is not what you specified.
- Notify Your Mortgage Company: This will expedite the inspection and payment process.
- Noise: You may want to make plans to be away from your home to avoid the constant hammering.
- Children And Pets: The working area outside your home can be dangerous. Please keep the area clear of children and pets during the entire working period.
After the Project
- Ventilation Pipes: After the roofing is completed, we check to ensure the ventilation pipes have not dislodged from their connection in the attic.